Daily classes will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.30/5.00pm. A light Lunch, tea and coffee will also be provided every day.
You will get the opportunity to learn how to make the following:
- Button Holes
- Bridal Bouquets
- Flower Crown
- Table Settings and Scaping
- Large Arch
- Hanging Installation
- Halo Gates
- Flower Pom Poms
- Venue Dressing, including Church pews, Staircases, Fireplaces, Candelabras etc.
You will also get the opportunity to experience a real-life practical challenge. Work with a client to understand their requirements and budget, purchase the flowers and then return to the studio where you will have 2 days to prep and dress the venue in question. Get hands on work experience, where you can see just what it takes to be a professional wedding florist, all under the capable and skilled watch of Foxglove’s, Kerry Ashby.
With over 30 years experience as a florist, Kerry knows what it takes and is now passionate about imparting her wisdom on this wonderful, jam packed course.
And, that’s not all.
Now that you have the skills, it’s time to turn that talent and passion into a business. Working in partnership with the Weddingly Business Academy, Hertfordshire’s fastest growing Wedding industry network and training company, they will provide their 5 star business training exclusively for this Foxgloves and Alice Career Course. Weddingly will deliver expert training to set you on your way to launching your own floristry business. Over the course, you will learn the following:
- Building a Brand
- Identifying your customer
- Marketing to that customer- build a strategy for success
- Social Media bootcamp, how to engage like a pro
- Sales techniques, including; pitching, follow up, negotiation and closing
- Design 101, create business materials, including; invoice templates, digital brochure, marketing material
- My website is my storefront, build a website
- Building your Tribe, the power of networking
And so much more.